HR Business Partner
About the Job
BSH Home Appliances Corporation
Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Corporation: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch and Gaggenau as well as our local brand Thermador, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas, and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Human Resources Business Partner
Irvine, CA / Full-time
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Business Partner will lead managers/supervisors and employees with the execution of HR programs, policies, and procedures to enhance the work environment, minimize risk, and achieve business results for his/her assigned Client Groups. He/she will proactively translate the departments’ business strategies into HR solutions that best enable the teams to meet their departmental objectives.
- Acts as change agent and influencer to help foster and shape desired company culture and competencies to ensure organizational success.
- Oversees and handles the roll-out/implementation of business and company-wide initiatives, including communication, learning materials and training; facilitating workshops and training.
- Identifies, acquires, and onboards new talent beginning from sourcing, interviewing, job offers, and new hire orientation.
- Partners with managers to retain, develop, and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Handles employee relations issues by applying best practices for optimal performance and mitigating potential risk.
- Ensures legal compliance. Responds to governmental agency claims. Conducts employee investigations and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Manages workers’ compensation claims and handles safety/risk control issues.
- Collaborates with other HR specialty functions (compensation, benefits, payroll, training, etc.) to act as point of contact and liaison with clients to deliver full HR services.
A comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, educational assistance, 401(k) plan, and employee purchase discounts.
Please visit career.bsh-group.com. We would love to welcome you in our team!
Find a new home for your professional ambitions.
This position is eligible for the BSH Associate Referral Program
EOE / AA Employer
We participate in E-VerifyRequirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or business related field.
- 5+ years Human Resources experience. SPHR or other HR Certification is preferred.
- Strong knowledge/application of federal and multiple state employment and labor laws including leave of absences.
- Possess an agile, collaborative, and continuous improvement mindset.
- Effective influencing, written/verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast paced/dynamic environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and HRIS