B2B Drinking Water Sales Representative
Packard Culligan Water Stillwater, MN
About the Job
B2B DRINKING WATER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Packard Culligan, the industry leader in commercial and residential water conditioning, is seeking a Sales Representative to professionally sell and promote Culligans Drinking Water products on a business to business (B2B) basis. We want motivated and energetic people to sell the best drinking water, water treatment and filtration systems.
As a Culligan Bottled Water sales representative, youll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Professionally selling and promoting Culligans Bottled Free solutions to commercial customers by understanding your customers' needs and making effective sales presentations.
- Attending sales and networking group meetings to build relationships to increase sales.
- Travel throughout assigned territory and building rapport and positive relationships with commerical customers.
- Acquire leads and call on prospective accounts to grow your territory.
- Gaining excellent sales experience by combining the old and new school ways of selling including: social media marketing, trade shows and door to door sales!
To be successful, you must be:
- Able to support both the Stillwater and Pine City Dealerships
- Self-motivated, driven, and possess high energy
- Able to deliver convincing messages using strong and effective communication skills
- Savvy in social media marketing and avenues
- Creative, and a quick learner
- Proficient in prospecting (cold calling)
- Persistent and determined - willing to sell door to door and occasionally work some evenings and weekends
- Able to provide your own reliable transportation to make frequent sales calls.
As a Culligan Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to watch both your career and earning potential take off. So why should you consider Culligan?
- The Culligan Brandwork with the industry leader
- Extraordinary sales and product training
- Sales incentives
- Full service and support team
- A Comprehensive Training Program
- Eligibility for annual recognition and training meetings/events
- Base plus commission and car allowance
- Uncapped earning potential
- Car allowance, company cell phone and tablet
- Great employee benefits package Culligan offers a very lucrative benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and more- including a discounted product purchase plan for associates
About Packard Culligan and why it is GREAT to work here:
The Packard Culligan group of dealerships is a family owned company with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement dedicated to exceeding customer and employee expectations. Our dealerships are locally run by employees who are a part of the communities that they serve. We offer the best drinking water and the largest variety of water treatment products and services available for your home or business. Culligan products are built to last and are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well as the best trained and experienced service technicians in the industry.
Employees of Culligan are offered a competitive hourly rate, plus eligibility for employee bonuses; a positive, supportive work environment; an excellent comprehensive benefits plan which includes a wellness program; opportunity for advancement and growth within the organization; challenges for learning more about the business and how to improve yourself, as well as the company; and to be part of successful and growing business!
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.