About the Job
Eau Claire law firm is seeking applicants for a full time, experienced legal assistant.
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication, time management, organizational and typing skills.
• Must be able to set priorities, organize work and exercise judgment in managing projects both independently and as a member of a team.
• Must be able to multi-task and thrive under pressure in deadline driven environment.
• Must execute job functions with great proficiency and efficiency to keep up with business demands.
• Salary based on qualifications; firm provides competitive benefits.
Please send resume by March 14 to:
Cheryl Skoug, Human Resources Manager;
Weld Riley, S.C.; P.O. Box 1030,
Eau Claire, WI 54702-1030
or at firstname.lastname@example.org