Car Wash Technician - Central Oregon
About the Job
We are currently seeking an experienced Car Wash Technician for Central Oregon.
- Installs, programs and tests new system equipment.
- Troubleshoots, performs repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Analyzes electronic and mechanical problems and provides repairs as required.
- Maintains exceptional service with customers, vendors, and team members.
- Complete field service reports.
- Performs various tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in car wash setup, installation and chemical applications.
- Experience with car wash equipment, various mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of low voltage control circuits, general three phase power and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must comprehend basic blueprints, electrical schematics, installation and service manuals.
- Ability to interface between equipment and computer programs. Understanding of controller programming of PLCs and CPUs.
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills, ability to perform work without supervision or assistance
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and maneuver a job site. Physical demands including twisting, pulling, kneeling, squatting in and around small spaces.
- Ability to work outside and in fluctuating temperatures.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record and pass drug test.
- Ability to be on call 24/7.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Ability to work outside and in fluctuating temperatures.
Frequently operate a computer.
Interact with others in person, over the phone, and via other devices.
Move about the facility to access file cabinets, documents, office machinery, and other equipment.
Specific Physical Requirements Include:
- Twisting, pulling, kneeling, and squatting in and around small spaces.
- Occasional bending, twisting, and turning while lifting weights of less than 50 pounds.
- Maintaining balance at heights of up to 20 feet.
- Withstanding road shocks and vibrations while driving a commercial vehicle.
- Specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception and focus.
Please apply online at www.carsonteam.com/careers or direct URL listed.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
We are an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.