Outside Sales Representative - Carson Car Wash Division
About the Job
Outside Sales Representative Job Purpose: This position is responsible for the sale and support of car wash chemicals, parts and service programs. This role will require account management, networking, lead development, and cold calling.
- Sell profitable new business in an assigned territory through cold calling, lead development and networking
- Deliver customized presentations to a variety of decision makers to form partnerships leading to new business
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product in assigned territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy, and sales effort)
- Use CRM tool to help drive sales performance and meet volume and margin goals.
Relationships and roles:
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity
- Develop and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 2-5 years of documented B2B outside sales experience
- Experience with an employer in a related company sector
- Extensive experience developing, maintaining and delivering on sales goals and objectives
- Four-year degree from an accredited university
- Experience working for both privately-held and publicly-held organizations.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Willingness to travel 0-25% of job time
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
Please apply online at: http://carsonteam.com/careers/ or direct URL listed.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
We are an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.