Grounds and Lawn Maintenance Worker
About the Job
Enterprise Professional Services, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Grounds Services Worker to perform routine and semi-skilled Grounds and Lawn Maintenance work at 5808 North Lamar Blvd. Potential promotion to lead with raise after probation period complete. Making $13.00 an hour.
EPSI is an Austin, TX-based Non-Profit Agency. EPSI gives hiring preference to persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Qualified candidates will possess the ability to safely and effectively operate a variety of manual lawn care tools and equipment, and maintain these items in good operating order. Employee must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and the ability to pass a security background check and drug screen.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- A variety of lawn care actions, including, but not limited, to mowing, trimming, edging, raking, leaf removal, hedging, and cleaning flower beds.
- Upkeep of all hard surfaces including driveways, parking lots, sidewalks, patios and steps, including but not limited to sweeping, blowing, and edging.
- All aspects of custodial duties, including but not limited to trash removal.
- Proper and safe use of miscellaneous lawn and garden power equipment and company Ford F-150 pickup trucks.
- Work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Related Grounds and lawn Maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely, with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional, harmonious working relationships with co-workers and TXDOT customers.
- Valid driver’s license
Please call (512) 614-6116 for more information.