About the Job
Established Virginia Beach bases Property Management Company is seeking a full-time Community Manager for a 64 unit community located in the Hampton Roads area.
Qualified candidate must be outgoing self-starter with excellent sales, marketing and customer service skills. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years Property Management experience with at least 1 year of Site Manager Experience.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the operational and financial aspects of an apartment community and meeting company goals in those areas. Results are achieved by facilitating the optimum performance of the property in areas such as personnel management, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements, information reporting and compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.Requirements
- A “whatever it takes” attitude
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) inclusive of knowledge of business English, punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Experience with OneSite
- Excellent customer relation skills and organizational skills.
- A keen eye for detail
- Enjoys taking pride in a job done well
We offer competitive salary and benefits package.
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Disability benefits
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid personal days
• Paid Vacation
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!