Graphic & Prints Designer - Juniors Apparel
About the Job
Sae-A Trading America Corp. is hiring creative fashion Apparel Graphic Designers for its expanded Graphic Design department.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Research and create new trends in graphic design and production techniques
• Create graphic design concepts and board presentation for each season
• Organize all graphics by season and concept in line with calendar expectations.
• Develop Line sheet and color scheme for each seasons table and graphic tee program
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in Ladies and Junior's Apparel graphic design
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, illustration or related field.
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office.
• Working knowledge of print techniques and production processes.
• Experience with a mass retailer or mid-tier brand is preferred.
• Self-motivated, detailed oriented multi-tasker with positive attitude.
• Great presentation skills for customers
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S . (We do not sponsor for visa)
Please submit your resume, portfolio and references (minimum 1 work related ) for immediate consideration.