About the Job
We need an experienced full-time office administrator who will be the friendly and welcoming face of the company. We seek a polished, skillful person who will handle a light volume of phone call distribution and visiting clients. There will be a good amount of administrative department support and office duties.
· Welcome guests and visitors appropriately.
· Scheduling and coordinating meetings, including refreshments or luncheons.
· Maintaining office calendars and schedule of events
· Coordinate, organize, and take minutes at meetings; as well as other department activities and functions.
· Operating office equipment such as facsimile, copier, printer.
· Social media management, interoffice communication including the coordination of company newsletter.
· Supply ordering for office and coffee bar.
· Assist department managers with spreadsheets, filing, and various office administration tasks.
This position is challenging and rewarding; offering a chance to learn multiple skills and be part of a rapidly growing business in a fascinating industry. We offer a competitive salary with a generous benefit package; and a pleasant and sophisticated atmosphere in which to work.
The Language Group, LLC, is an award winning multilingual translation and interpretation services company founded in Virginia Beach in 1999. Our office is in the Towne Center area of Virginia Beach. We are a language services company; servicing medical offices, hospitals, social services, and many private sector industries.
Our company has friendly, hardworking people who are dedicated and self-motivated. Our people are patient, willing and able to work well with folks from all areas of the globe. Above all, we need effective communication skills and someone who enjoys working with other people. We look forward to welcoming the right candidates into our companyRequirements
· 2-5 years office administration experience in a professional level business setting.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Candidate is required to have experience in Windows OS and Microsoft Office Products.
· Experience with VOIP phone system a plus.
· Some level of college education preferred.
· We look for someone who is professional, courteous, conscientious, hard-working and eager to learn new skills.
· We seek a hard-working professional who pays close attention to detail.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.