Retail Banker - Hiring Event - March 6th, 2018
About the Job
If you're looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment, we'd like to meet you!
Submit your resume here and bring a copy to our hiring eventTuesday, March 6th, 2018!
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Yukon
11510 West I-40 Service Road
Yukon, Oklahoma 73099
The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current and potential customers to meet their everyday banking needs. This includes marketing and cross-selling products and services, meeting sales goals as well as performing customer service, branch operations and teller functions in a non-traditional retail environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process a variety of customer transactions accurately and efficiently in adherence to bank policies and regulations such as cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, transfers, and issuing monetary instruments.
- Performs opening, closing, and other branch servicing duties such as cash and vault balancing, ordering supplies, completing logs, reports, audits and control checks, maintain and servicing automated teller machines, and cleaning work area.
- Perform account maintenance, assist with courtesy calls as needed, seeks assistance from more knowledgeable branch staff when necessary.
- Address customer questions and concerns by phone and in person, files disputes or refers to applicable internal resources for appropriate resolution.
- Proactively pursue ways to develop and expand customer relationships through call programs and other prospecting techniques.
- Consistently achieve personal & branch sales goals by identifying, marketing, and cross selling banking products and services beneficial to customer needs.
- Participate in cold call telephone sales
- Possess knowledge of competitive products, practices, and facilities in order to effectively sell bank products/services
- Review/evaluate loan applications for completeness and credit worthiness
- Complete loan and supporting collateral documents for non-real estate transactions
- Enhances customer satisfaction and the professional reputation of the Bank by warmly greeting, engaging, and developing good professional relationships with customers and host retail partners.
- Establish rapport with the customers through techniques such as customer identification by name, customer greeting smile, handshake, introduction, and verbal recognition, upon departure (thank you)
- Acknowledge/prioritize multiple customer demands to provide a minimum service level to all customers
- Practices branch security procedures and protects customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Maintain audit and security standards
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Adhere to the banks Standard Operating policies and procedures
- Refer qualified customers to specialized sales forces (i.e. investments and trust)
- Proficiency with 10 key touch, Microsoft Office and general office equipment
- Ability to work flexible or extended working hours to meet business needs; demonstrated good attendance and punctuality
- Customer service orientation with effective problem solving abilities and the ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitude while interacting with customers and internal team members
- Outstanding listening and communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow directions and apply proper policy, and procedures and guidelines
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, team player with strong interpersonal skills and sales aptitude
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task I in a fast pace environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic math proficiency to include the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in order to help customers with their transactions and balance their teller drawer
- Maintain a teller cash drawer limiting outages and errors to within an acceptable amount
- Read at a level sufficient to understand memoranda, instructions, forms, applications, financial statement and credit reports
- Must be willing and able to stand for long periods of time
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years customer service or sales experience or an equivalent amount of directly related college education*
- High school graduate or equivalent* *
- Previous sales, cash handling, banking experience, or bilingual a plus*
- Conditions involve lifting no more than 20lbs, standing most of the time, and may involve walking, moving, and occasionally lifting and carry items.
- Retail environment with extended hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- 2 Employee Checking Accounts
- Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Community Service Paid Time Program
- Military Spouse Deployment Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Annual Flu Shots (Up to $25)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Basic Employee Life Insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Company Description
When you join City National Bank you will be doing more than just starting a lifelong career; you will be joining a family that spans 39 branches in more than 20 communities located throughout Oklahoma and Kansas.