About the Job
TRUE NORTH FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Branch Manager position available in Juneau, Alaska
High-caliber candidate with strong management skills needed to direct the operations of our two Juneau branches, ensuring the branches meet financial, operational, service, and growth plans. This position also has consumer lending authority.
• Hire, train, review, schedule, and monitor the work of branch personnel
• Monitor consumer lending in the branch; originate and underwrite consumer loans
• Monitor branch operations to ensure objectives are met
• Maintain communication with Sr. Management; prepare and submit standard reports
• Monitor all branch activities to ensure compliance with credit union policies and federal regulations
True North Federal Credit Union is a great place to work and offers good benefits! EOE.
Requirements: • Must have proven, strong management skills, minimum 2 years • 2 – 5 yrs of similar or related experience • 2-yr college degree or completion of specialized, applicable training • Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel • Excellent verbal and written communication • Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills • Able to operate an automobile and have current driver’s license and clean driving record • Banking/Credit Union experience preferred, but not required.