Employment Law Associate
About the Job
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is one of the top law firms serving the needs of businesses in the Pacific Northwest. The firm's attorneys provide a broad range of transaction and litigation services to many of the Northwest's leading companies, from Fortune 500 industry leaders, to emerging and privately held businesses.
With over 170 attorneys, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is one of the largest Pacific Northwest regional law firms, with offices in Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Bend, Eugene, Salem and Mountain View, CA.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt has an opening in our Seattle, Washington or Portland, Oregon office for a full-time associate to support the employment law practice. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of employment law, with a broad based employment background understanding federal and state employment laws and regulation. They will also possess:
- JD degree from an accredited law school
- Litigation experience in state and federal courts
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong client service ethics
- Demonstrated ownership of projects and willingness to work hard in a team-oriented setting, but with significant independence
- Oregon State Bar or Washington State Bar admission required
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment with competitive salary and benefits. Qualified and interested candidates should submit a PDF of their cover letter, resume, law school and undergraduate transcripts, and a writing sample online to Will Case, Recruiting Manager.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.