About the Job
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This employer will not sponsor applicants with the following work visas:
H1B, H2B, E3, TN1***
Customer Care/Customer Service Representative
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- The Seniore Customer Care/Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, including product activation/profile change requests, new account setups, account research, customer service assistance as well as customer/sales follow up.
- The Individual must be able to provide customer recommendations based on trends and analysis, will be responsible to verifying and maintaining detailed account documentation.
- Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity.
- The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal, customer service, analytical, customer focus, results driven who has excellent oral/verbal/written communication skills as well as a strong sense of quality (doing it right the first time).
- Someone who is also a self-starter who can work within a team environment as well as work independently with little direction supervision.&
- Basic internet application skills (delete cookies).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint for presentations/training/account manuals.
- Detail oriented/tactical approach to work with a meticulous nature for tracking and documenting; displaying a penchant for detail and precision.
- Interpersonal skills - must work as a team member within Global Business Services (including phone support for Customer Service and or other phone splits as needed).
- Self-motivated - needs to be able to work independently after receiving proper training; yet eager to show exceptional teamwork skills and a positive attitude.
- Desired Skills: Strong Customer Service/Quality background and bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred (not required). Must be flexible to work any schedule between 8:00am - 5:00pm M- F