About the Job
Position Title: E-Marketing Associate
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Position Mission: The mission of the E-Marketing Associate is to implement online solutions that contribute to the achievement of Homewise strategic and service unit goals. Further, this position will contribute to the achievement of Homewise growth and expansion goals in the Albuquerque market.
The E-Marketing Associate is responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Assists the Marketing Manager with all aspects of company’s online presence including websites, email marketing, social media, blogs, e-newsletters, online advertising, and search engine optimization.
Compiles reports regularly on e-marketing effectiveness, proactively recommending adjustments to strategy and tactics where needed.
- Creates and implements systems and processes related to marketing data collection and reporting.
- Utilizes the Homewise CRM to implement marketing automation tools and maintain marketing contact database.
- Supports logistical planning and implementation of community facing events in Albuquerque.
- Serves as Marketing department contact for new support requests and follow-up with Albuquerque based staff.
- Maintains Albuquerque marketing inventory and replenishes supply levels as needed.
- Supports Marketing team in creating and executing best in class marketing products and programs as duties are assigned.
- Customer service. Extremely responsive to internal and external customer requests; exceeding customers’ expectations. Abides by Homewise, Inc. Principles.
- Listening skills. Listens to understand others viewpoints. Anticipates customer needs and offers innovative solutions.
- Communication skills. Able to clearly present issues – both orally and written.
- Flexibility and adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Organization and Prioritization. Highly organized and attentive to detail. Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Collaboration. Builds relationships and rapport throughout organization by inviting and participating in collaborative team building.
- Computer skills. Competence in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook; Windows and other software applications as appropriate.
- Work independently. Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- High standards. Expect personal performance to be nothing short of the best.
Education and Experience
- HS diploma or equivalent, Associates degree or BA preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing,
- Demonstrated knowledge of Albuquerque market characteristics