Director, Total Rewards
About the Job
The Director of Total Rewards will participate in the design, analysis, implementation and administration of an integrated Total Rewards program that enables Centra to attract, retain, reward, and engage a high performing workforce. This role is responsible to lead the development, analysis, implementation and monitoring of compensation, retirement, health and wellness programs within a cost-effective Total Rewards framework that aligns with and supports the mission and values of Centra.
• Proven and demonstrated expertise in compensation administration, benefit regulatory compliance, benefit administration, vendor relationship management, data analysis and Total Rewards communication is required.
• Strong experience in project management leading process improvement efforts related to benefits and compensation administration.
• Excellent leadership capabilities and demonstrated ability to manage other directly and indirectly, while fostering a team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to manage large-scale change in a complex, matrix environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite applications, HRIS and other data analytic tools.
Healthcare experience preferred. Familiarity of executive compensation is
Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or compensation designation is strongly preferred.
Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is required.