Sr Compensation Analyst
Cymer San Diego, CA
About the Job
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. Our San Diego-based light source division, Cymer, is renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources. We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
One Company, One Goal, Limitless Innovation. It's our people that make the difference.
Support the US Compensation team by developing and implementing business solutions, driving accurate and high integrity data analyses, and conveying program, policy and process information to employees, HR and business leaders in a thorough and accurate way.
The Compensation Senior Specialist will assist with the administration of ASML’s Compensation programs. Will respond to inquiries, unique problem situations regarding various compensation requests, policies and procedures; provides advice to employees, supervisors and directors regarding compensation related matters. Prepares compensation information for Payroll and HR Team. Presents to employees and managers at all levels of the organization. Participates in market pricing and the survey process. Maintains related files and reports. Responds to requests for confidential information and answers questions about compensation policy and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide guidance to the business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate grade levels and base pay and other incentives as needed
- Conduct ad-hoc market analysis request for the business on organization review, promotional or salary adjustment recommendations based upon data and internal core job framework
- Complete annual survey submissions, conduct custom surveys and prevailing wage reports
- Complete compensation review and analysis for EEO compliance
- Conduct annual market benchmarking data collection, review and analysis in preparation for the salary planning process and structural review with corporate.
- Assist internal clients with respect to the annual salary planning process, ongoing compensation needs including day-to-day policy and process questions and new hire/transfer offer review
- Work on a variety of special compensation projects as needed.
- Set-up C&B Purchase Requisitions
- High school diploma required. Degree preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years of compensation experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Proven experience in MS Word and developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Multiple years of progressively responsible compensation experience preferred. Advanced skills and proficiency with Excel is required.
- Strong proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, crawl, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(K), and FSAs.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and the business. EOE