SEO ORM Web Communications Manager
About the Job
Women's Care Florida has earned a reputation for quality women's healthcare in West Central Florida. We pride ourselves on being the leader in women's healthcare by employing dedicated and caring individuals that promote our philosophy and success of Exceptional Women's Care for Every Patient, Every Time.
We have 70 locations throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Lake, Seminole, and Orange counties with plans for future growth. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join our dynamic team at our Central Business Office located in South Tampa/Westshore area.
The Manager – Marketing & Communications will be responsible for all facts of the Company and Affiliate’s marketing strategies to include; online reputation management, branding, event selection and planning, website development, analysis of markets and development of market-specific marketing plans which will include both traditional and digital methods. The Manager will perform all duties in a fluid and often fast-paced environment while recognizing the varying needs of stakeholders.
- Creating and implementing plans to increase market share through online patient acquisition and reputation management initiatives
- Strong website development and maintenance
- Commissioning or conducting market research
- Coordinating with and managing agency partners
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Develop, implement, and maintain ORM strategies for patient- and employee- facing platforms and interface with company’s patient survey process
- Develop and maintain consistent brand strategies
- Develop and maintain a crisis communication vendor relationship and related plans
- Develop, approve, and disseminate written communications to both internal and external stakeholders, including maintaining lead to write and publish WCF’s annual value report
- Attend evening or weekend events as a representative of Company
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attends required meetings and participates in team activities and professional development activities.
- Direct and manage marketing coordinator
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, communications, or related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience managing and collaborating with external vendors
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Preferred experience in marketing in a for-profit healthcare setting
- Preferred experience with establishing a multi-functional marketing team
Must possess the ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of internal personnel, providers, personnel of outside organizations, and patients and their family members. Must possess good organizational skills, handle multiple tasks concurrently, and be able to work effectively with all levels of aforementioned groups.