About the Job
WE'RE HIRING FOR OUR NEW TREATMENT FACILITY
OPENING SOON IN SPRINGFIELD, OREGON
We are hiring qualified candidates for the following positions:
• Program Director - Must be an Oregon licensed nurse (RN,LPN) or certified counselor (CADC I, II, or III) with 5 years' experience in A&D treatment including experience in OTP with 1 year administrative experience, or 4 years' and Bachelor's Degree in related field, or 3 years' and related Master's Degree. Valid driver's license.
• Counselors - CADC I, II, or III
• Medication Nurses - Oregon LPN or RN with CPR certification and valid driver's license.
• Medical Assistant - Must be a certified medical assistant with phlebotomy certification or verifiable on-the-job experience. CPR certified and valid driver's license.
• Administrative Coordinator - H.S. Diploma or GED, 1-year office experience, preferably in the health care field and valid driver's license.
To apply email resume to HR@bendrecovery.com
All applicants must meet Oregon requirements for employment in an opioid treatment program; offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screenings. We follow federal guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even those legal at the state level.
Springfield Treatment Center is an Adult Outpatient Opioid Treatment Program, located at 1485 Market St. We have an interdisciplinary team that includes Physicians, RNs, LPNs, MAs, and Licensed Counselors. Our amazing team assists clients in their journey into life free from painkillers and other addictive substances. We want you to join our team. STC's goal is to partner with everyone we serve to accomplish a personalized treatment program that leads them to live a healthy, productive, addiction free life.
We offer both full time and part time positions, competitive pay, as well as, a unique opportunity to help people, one client at time.
We offer a full benefits package for full time employees, including 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, and PTO, along with professional development and training opportunities.
Work hours are early morning and rotating Saturdays. Weekdays 5:00 am to 1:00 pm and Saturdays 6:00 am to 11:00 am.
Springfield Treatment Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.