Sales Business Development Representative
SentryOne Huntersville, NC
About the Job
The Sales Business Development Representative is results oriented with strong communication skills. This position is primarily responsible for leading top of funnel activity focused on creating a high volume of prospect engagement. These responsibilities include making outbound calls, receiving inbound calls, electronic communication with prospects and scheduling demonstrations of SentryOnes software. The Sales Business Development Representative will be highly motivated and drive positive prospect experiences that support the companys overall sales goals.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Make outbound calls to warm inbound evaluation/event leads
- Achieve product demonstrations and opportunity targets through lead development activity
- Engage with prospects in a time sensitive manner prescribed by the Sales Manager
- Maintain a measurable persistence around lead development which includes call and email engagement.
- Receive and qualify inbound sales calls / messages
- Proactively cold call target accounts for business development
- Work closely with other departments to ensure completion of the sale and/or other sales operations requirements
- Ability to Multi Task: Proven ability to manage multiple issues and/or projects successfully bringing them all to resolution in a timely manner.
- Problem Solving: Anticipates problems, recognizes and accurately evaluates the signs of a problems and analyzes current procedures for possible improvements.
- Customer Service: Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customers satisfaction. Respects all internal and external customers and uses a team approach when dealing with customers in order to exceeding customer expectations.
- Detail Orientation: Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field and 2+ years experience
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Experience in B2B cold calling, sales or business development
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed personal quotas and goals
- Strong attention to detail and accurate documentation
- Professional communication skills and ability to connect with IT business leaders
- Positive attitude towards work, teammates and working with colleagues in other departments
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
- Charlotte Business Journal's 2015 Best Places to Work
- Casual attire
- Collaborative, fun environment
- Medical, Dental, and 401(k)
- Slack = less email
- Company outings like U.S. National Whitewater Center, Summer Picnic, Holiday Parties, etc.
- A short walk across the bridge to Birkdale Commons
- Yoga Wednesdays, Pick-up Basketball, Soccer Wednesdays, and more!
SentryOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer)