Human Resources Director
About the Job
The candidate must have the background, skills, and abilities essential for excellence in educational leadership. The district has identified the following desired characteristics:
• Experience providing leadership for all HR planning, operations, policies and procedures, and support services.
• Strong communication skills and be able to collaborate with others.
• Use of data and technology to make decisions that are focused on goals and results. Sets clear metrics for success.
• Understanding of teaching and learning. Student-focused, and is aware of the laws and regulations impacting the HR function to meet Community, BIE, CCRD/HS and ADE requirements.
• Bachelor's and Master's degrees. One degree must be in education or human resource management.
• Five (5) years of work experience that includes human resources management or related experience. Note: Refer to the job description for more detail.