About the Job
The General Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the casino, under
direction of the St. Croix Tribal Economic Development Corporation (EDC) Board. Including accountability for the performance, direction, administration and coordination of all casino functions in accordance with all applicable tribal, federal, and state laws/regulations.
GENERAL MANAGER DUTIES:
• Follow all policies and procedures to achieve profit objectives by assuming responsibility for casino operations
• Submit quarterly and yearly prioritized capital outlay budget with justification for EDC’s approval
• Supervise the coordination and development of statistical data that will aid in departmental budgets and gaming trends
• Evaluate data and proactively communicate suggestions to EDC on business operations for improved performance.
• Monitor both State and Federal gaming rules, laws and trends to ensure
policies, procedures, and internal controls are up-to-date.
• Facilitate the flow of information throughout the property to develop effective procedures and controls by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled meetings
• Demonstrate senior management experience
• Proven excellent customer service skills
• Display characteristics of professionalism and being detail oriented
• Proven to be self-motivated, responsible, and organized
• Experience developing and managing multiple departments
• Expand education, training, and knowledge of technological improvements
See complete job description at stcroixcasino.com/careers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, MBA from an accredited university, and five (5) years Executive Gaming Management experience required; or comparable education/work experience to include five (5) years Executive Gaming Management
• Experience includes a thorough knowledge of Hospitality, Marketing, Gaming and regulations specifically applicable to Gaming
• Experience in gaming-related data analysis and performance/operation metrics
For more information, contact St. Croix Enterprises at 715-349-2195 ext. 5151 or send resumes to:
St. Croix Tribal Center
Attn: Michelle Emery
24663 Angeline Ave. | Webster, WI 54893
Native American Preference given in accordance with P.L. 93-638 and Amendments.
Pre-employment drug screening is required by all applicants.