Global Staffing Analyst/Recruiter
About the Job
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in clean technology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more -- but it’s our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
The Global Staffing Analyst/Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of staffing activities and processes across several identified business units. The Global Staffing Analyst will work directly with business leaders to advance the ability of the business to identify, attract and acquire the talent necessary to run the business today and into the future. Supports the development and execution of continual improvement to talent acquisition tool (Taleo) through completion of project.
- Handling the day-to-day operations of the recruiting activities within a target business unit(s), including writing job description, recruitment and selection. Maintains applicant data in accordance with State and Federal and country specific requirements.
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to review, analyze and clarify hiring needs and develop appropriate full-lifecycle recruiting strategies to support those needs
- Creating sourcing strategies and identifying channels that garner high-quality, diverse candidate pools
- Maintaining applicant tracking system to ensure accurate records of recruiting activity and regulatory compliance
- Coordinating integration with other Talent Acquisition groups/functions to ensure clear expectations and on-time delivery of required services
- Serving as first level of issue resolution for respective business groups, hiring managers and/or candidates
- Strong awareness as either end-user or implementation consultant of Taleo or other applicant tracking system
- Ensuring proficient configuration of chosen recruiting tool by collecting acquisition needs and partnering with HR Operations in improving recruiting tools.
- Proficient utilization of designated recruiting tools (e.g. applicant tracking system, social media, job boards, networking channels, etc.)
- Participation in global strategy of centralized talent acquisition systems and process
- Assist with non-exempt and exempt hiring for assigned areas/locations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in High Tech Manufacturing, corporate and/or executive search
- Proficiency in behavioral interviewing (certification a plus)
- Experienced in creative sourcing and social media recruitment techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of legal aspects of hiring strategy and process
- Experience of implementation or configuration with Taleo or other ATS
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of AAP and OFCCP
- HR experience in both union and non-union environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years. Come join a winning team!
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable clean energy, internet connectivity, and safety and protection applications, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Connecticut (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.rogerscorp.com.