About the Job
You will be responsible for delivering high quality, real-time support to customers via live chat (written communication skills essential), as well as supplementary phone calls (strong verbal communication skills also required). You will be an advocate for our product to clients, and will be the voice of our customers feedback back to our engineering and product team.
You will work very closely with the rest of our Customer Success team to establish a rapport with our customers, and ensure that our rapidly growing user base continues to achieve success on Klara.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve customer questions via chat
- Diagnose and report product bugs
- Document product feedback
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of our product, new features, and updates
- Work hand in hand with Customer Success Consultants to onboard new clients and ensure a smooth introduction to the product
- Maintain and update our help center articles
- Contribute to the direction of the product, the Klara team, and our clients goals
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- 100% employer-covered health insurance
- Improve the lives of doctors and their teams and most importantly the lives of patients
- The chance to be one of key players at a fast growing company
- A-class investors that are backing us
- An international team with an office in New York and Berlin.
- An extremely motivated and fun team to work with. We learn every day and we want to work with people that want to learn and improve constantly
- Passion for technology and improving patients lives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Be able to communicate articulately and empathetically with our clients
- Ability to synthesize complex topics: Simplify technology for our most non-tech savvy of users
- Problem solving abilities: Be able to quickly diagnose client issues, and proactively come up with creative solutions, think outside the box!
- Basic understanding of technology
- Previous experience in a client facing support or troubleshooting role is a plus