Maintenance Technician - Wonderful Opportunities Available!!
Riverstone Communities Fort Pierce, FL
About the Job
We are currently seeking qualified Maintenance Technician applicants for our Pine View Mobile Home Park in the Treasure Coast, Florida area. This individual is responsible for performing maintenance and repair of property buildings, grounds and units to maximize tenant safety and curb appeal.
This position also includes, but is not limited to:
- Inspecting roofs and repairing and sealing them as needed
- Replacing windows when needed
- Fixing sub-floors to ensure they are in a safe and sturdy condition
- Checking all electrical and plumbing systems regularly and performing any necessary repairs
- Installing siding, skirting around the home and stairs (if applicable)
- Maintaining property standards 100% to company expectation
- Ensuring a 100% prompt response rate to emergency situations
- 2-3 years of experience within the maintenance industry, preferably in mobile home property maintenance
- Ability to be very active - walking, bending, standing and lifting up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to react to and promptly resolve emergency situations on weekends or nights
- Specific duties/abilities also include:
- Basic plumbing and electrical
- Carpentry skills
- Drywall and mudding
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid drivers license
- Strong work ethic
**Specific maintenance knowledge/skills will be tested for accuracy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen. We are a Drug Free Workplace.
Salary: $14.00 per hour, based on experience
We offer a 40% lot rent/housing concession for team members that live in our communities, provided there is vacancy within the community. This is a great benefit in addition to the hourly pay rate.
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plan options, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 11 paid holidays as well.