About the Job
This position will oversee a vast area in the Greater Philadelphia Area. The Regional Sales/District Manager thrives in a dynamic and high energy environment. They have ownership over the sales and operations results in order to drive consistent growth of the profitability in their market. They directly oversee all people responsibilities including recruitment, retention, HR responsibilities and constant development of the sales and leadership team. They have experience in coaching and leading a team and are passionate about talent development. They take pride in their work and hold themselves accountable for the results of their team and all aspect of their business. They are sales driven and can be counted on to exceed goals with integrity. The Area Sales/District Manager understands and executes foundational excellence of operational, sales and people processes.
- Responsible for leadership and management of 4-7 retail store locations across the market.
- Build a culture that promotes a positive open environment for our employees and customers.
- Conduct regular manager and market meetings to communicate company and regional information and initiatives, as well as teach and inspire.
- Direct activities of store managers to grow revenue, drive standards of excellence and maintain established processes to ensure outstanding customer service.
- Ensure execution of operational processes in each location including inventory, merchandising, facility maintenance, safety and security.
- Lead and direct recruitment, retention and constant development of the sales teams and Managers.
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing team for any market needs and opportunities.
- Ensure all new products are effectively rolled out to the stores, including training, operations and development of sales processes to effectively position to the customer.
- Manage the small business strategy, sales and team members in the area.
- Ensure that all stores are audit ready and all promotions are current.
- Create an environment of open communication and trust-based relationships with management teams to keep the integrity of the company.
- Develop quarterly business plan to forecast sales and strategy.
- Build effective teams and promote the development of employees through coaching and maximizing company development programs.
- Work collaboratively with the peer Market Sales Trainers to drive web based training as well as deliver behavioral and leadership training needs in the market.
- Responsible for inventory management, protection of the company's assets, merchandising and planogram integrity, and overall facility cleanliness and maintenance.
- 2- 5 years of multi-unit management experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Ability to lead, communicate to and inspire teams; strong human resource skills required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to analyze results, plan the future, make sound decisions, and take responsibility
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Diploma or GED required
- Wireless Retail experience preferred
- Working knowledge of PC Windowss applications (Excel and Word) required.
- Ability to travel locally within a Market